North American Motor Car/Sierra Delta 2020 Jeep GladiatorA benefit for Sierra Delta Service Dogs for Veterans
Our winter project is complete – a fully modified 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon! THAT YOU COULD WIN!
All proceeds will support Sierra Delta Service Dogs for Veterans (https://www.sierradelta.com/). Sierra Delta is a network of organizations that work together to get the best help for our nation’s veterans. The non-profit organization’s primary focus is pairing service dogs to help provide the support our veterans need. Sierra Delta helps speed up the process for veterans to get a service dog by teaching veterans about the program and where they can apply so our veterans can transition successfully and quickly from military to civilian life.
Special thanks to our partners for making this dream vehicle come true:
- VRD Customs for the vehicle flag wrap and center caps wraps. https://vrdcustoms.com/
- Pamby Motors for the Jeep at cost and the winch rig. https://www.pambyzone.com/
- Yakima for the truck cover, Yakima HD bars and Yakima basket. https://www.yakima.com/
- Truck Covers USA for cover and rack install. https://www.truckcoversusa.com/
- BuiltRight Industries for the rack system. https://www.builtrightind.com/
- Town Fair Tires for the wheel and tire combo. https://www.townfairtire.com/
This custom wrapped Limited Edition Jeep Gladiator Rubicon is 1 of only 4190 vehicles produced! The vehicle will be making its first appearance at NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series at the Atlanta Motor Speedway on March 14. The Vet Tix/Camping World 200 will be the first NASCAR race sponsored by Vet Tix (https://www.vettix.org/), a national 501(c)(3) charity which provides event tickets to the military and first responder communities.
Check out the full gallery of images here