- Desirable Grabber Blue over exceeding rare full Light Blue interior
- Fully restored with high-performance upgraded engine and four-speed manual transmission
- Formerly owned by NASCAR hall of famer, Bill Elliot
- Includes an earlier title in Mr. Elliot’s name and assorted NASCAR memorabilia
- Rear spoiler signed by Bill Elliot, with a photograph showing him signing the car
The Boss 302 offered here, was built in the desirable and iconic color of Grabber Blue, with the very rare full Light Blue interior and four-speed transmission, and was originally delivered in the Southern United States via the Atlanta District Sales Office (DSO). It was fully restored in the original colors, with the bonus of a high-performance upgraded engine and four-speed manual transmission. Acquired from a private collection, this car was previously owned by 1988 NASCAR champion and two-time Daytona 500 winner, Bill Elliot; it is offered with an earlier title in his name and assorted NASCAR memorabilia, as well as a photograph of him applying the signature still visible on the rear spoiler.
CALL OR EMAIL FOR MORE DETAILS
- There are no features available