1933 Chevrolet Standard three-window coupe. A top-to-bottom award-winning restoration of an American classic.
Featured in Hemmings Motor News August 2016
Test post, not for sale.
- There are no features available
- Engine Chevrolet 327-cu.in. V-8 destroked to 317-cu.in.
- Horsepower 320
- Transmission 1957 Chevrolet three-speed with 1937 Chevrolet shift tower
- Rear axle 1957 Chevrolet (4.56:1)
- Brakes 1951 Chevrolet hydraulic drum front, 1957 Chevrolet hydraulic drum rear
- Wheelbase 107 inches
- Weight 2,425 pounds (stock Coupe)