This cookie notice provides you with information about how North American Motor Car uses “cookies”, or, similar technologies, on our websites and applications and other services (each, a “Service”) to enable us to understand how you interact with our products, to show personalized advertisements on our website and other websites, to improve your experience, and to allow you to use certain features, such as sharing content via social networks or other communications channels.
This notice also provides information about how third parties may use such technologies in association with the operation of our Services.
- ABOUT THIS COOKIE NOTICE
This cookie notice applies when you use any of our Services that refer or link to this notice. This notice may be supplemented by additional cookie notices, or terms, provided on certain areas of the Service or during our interactions with you.
Cookies are small pieces of data (text files) that are placed on your computer or device by websites that you visit or applications you use. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites and applications work, or work more efficiently, and help them remember certain information about you, either for the duration of your visit (using a “session” cookie) or for repeat visits (using a “persistent” cookie).
Below provides an overview of the first and third party cookies we use within our Services. We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Functional Cookies
- Performance Cookies
- Targeting Cookies
- THE CATEGORIES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies do not store any directly identifiable information. However, they are necessary for the Service to function. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but without these cookies, some or all of the services you have asked for may not function properly.
- Performance cookies: These are analytics and research cookies that allow us to count visits and measure traffic, so we can measure and improve the performance of our Services. They also help us to know which pages are the most and least popular, and see how visitors move around the site or application. This helps us to improve the way our Services work and improve user experience. All information collected through these cookies will be processed in an aggregated and anonymous form. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies. Blocking these cookies will not affect the service provided you.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our Services to provide enhanced functionality and personalization such as remembering the choices you make and your account preferences and to provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but without these cookies, some or all of the services you have asked for may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies: These files, or, code may be included, either directly or from our advertising partners, on our website, in our emails, or, mobile applications to record how you interact with us, to help us better analyze and improve our services to you, and will use this information to make the website, and, any advertising displayed to you more relevant to your interests. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies. Blocking these cookies will not affect the service provided you, but will limit the targeted advertising that you will see, or limit our ability to tailor the website experience to your needs.
You can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by amending your choices via the “cookie preference centre” which is located on the footer of the corresponding website.
You can also prevent your browser from accepting certain cookies, have the browser require your consent before a new cookie is placed in your browser, or block cookies altogether by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser privacy preferences menu.
The links below will help you find the settings for some common browsers (please note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites):
- Manage cookie settings in Chrome and Chrome Android and Chrome iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Safari and Safari iOS
- Manage cookie settings in Firefox
- Manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer
For all other browsers, or, for alternative advice, help may be sought by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org, or, via your device user manual, or, online help files.
- THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING AND CONTENT SERVICES
Our Services may use third party advertising and content services, particularly within our marketing or free content sites, for the purposes of analyzing visitor / customer site interactions including interactions with our online marketing campaigns, attribution purposes to link ecommerce purchases to our brand, and advertising.
Opting out of advertising cookies will not remove advertising from the pages you visit; instead it means the ads you will see may not be matched to your interests.
We will update this cookie notice from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this page with an updated revision date. If we make any material changes, we will provide notice through the Service or by other means.
If you have any questions, comments, complaints or requests concerning this cookie notice or our processing of your information, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: September 1, 2021